(Junior) Security Analyst (m/f/d)
We are looking for qualified Security Analysts for our Security and Compliance Operating Center in Hamburg, Berlin or Paderborn. As a member of our SCOC team, you will improve operational IT security and information security for our customers.
- Initialization, execution and evaluation of Vulnerability Assessment (VA) scans
- Technical and organizational development of SIEM systems
- Performing technical audits
- Evaluating the results and presenting them to the customer
- Supporting technical IT security and information security officers at our customers’ sites
- Development of our threat intelligence service
- You have a degree in (business) computer science or completed IT professional training.
- You are interested in IT security and the current IT threat situation.
- You are interested in working with common compliance standards (ISO27000 family, Kritis, BaIT, CIS, etc.).
- Ideally, you bring initial experience in the area of vulnerability management (including Tenable.SC).
- Ideally, you have initial experience in the area of log management/SIEM.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then please send your application as a PDF to the e-mail address email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.