The Data Security Management (DSM) app supports data security management officers in creating and maintaining the Directory of Processing Activities (VVT) according to the GDPR. Starting from the recording of processing activities, users are informed and guided in recurring control activities. This includes, among other things, the annual or event-related review of existing directory entries, the performance of threshold analyses and data security impact assessments, as well as the handling of identified risks.
- Support of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) in the maintenance and review of the Directory of Processing Activities (VVT).
- Integration of Technical and Organizational Measures (TOMs) with data security procedure resources
- Creation of threshold analyses (SWA) for the identification of BDSG / DSGVO relevant processing activities of an organization
- Implementation of Data Security Impact Assessment (DSFA) and transfer of risks to the IRM app
- Dovetailing of TOMs and VVTs with real assets in a platform