The Security Incident Management (SIM) app maps the essential processes for assessing security incidents according to ISO/IEC 27035 clearly in one platform.
- Procedure adapted to the SIM process of the organization
- Recording of security incidents (ISM alerting) by any user without prior login
- Request and reminder (incl. escalation) to obtain necessary information for clarification and documentation of the security incident – Use of one-time link and schedule function.
- Consideration of security incidents of different criticality and correspondingly adapted handling in the relevant phase model
- Transfer of already recorded information from the helpdesk’s ticket system or creation of tickets in the helpdesk’s ticket system
- Passing on the information to IT risk management
- Key performance indicators (KPI) for ECB, ITQ and ISM reporting